To complete your registration, make sure you have the following information ready:
- Australian Business Number (ABN) if in Australia or IRD Number if in New Zealand
- Deductible Gift Recipient (DGR) status and DGR fund name if in Australia - if applicable
- Charities Commission registration number and donee status under the Income Tax Act 2007 if in New Zealand - if applicable
- Your public organisation name
- An overview of your organisation (50 words)
- An email address for us to send important notifications to
- An email address and phone number that can be publicly displayed
- Your website URL
- Your logo
- Your registered and trading addresses
- Your fundraising authority details if in Australia
- Date of organisation registration
- Details of your the fundraising contact person
- Details of two responsible persons eg; Company - Directors - Association - President, Treasurer, Secretary
In order to verify your responsible persons, we need a copy of their identification. Acceptable documents include valid Passport or valid Drivers Licence (front and back).
- Finally, we will need the details of the account we will be remitting funds into.
In order to verify this, we need a copy of the bank statement. However, feel free to black out any transaction information - so long as we can see the bank account details clearly, that’s all we need.
Please note, a deposit slip cannot be accepted.